in🔥die zine December 2020
A downloadable zine
Another edition of the in*die zine!
Our theme this time is GAMING FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE - changing the game by gaming the change! Get six thrilling games, four essential supplements, three interesting articles and one smashing photo-comic for your gaming group today!
All proceeds go directly to the creators of this zine, and your support is a vote in support of the indie TTRPG scene!
- In Stealing the Throne, play a crew of thieves pulling off the greatest heist of all: stealing a giant mecha whose ownership grants immense power.
- In Die20! II: Killing Quests, dismantle the role of the quest-giver and seize the means of destruction.
- In To Graves Unknown, go it alone to investigate a mystery that unravels a sinister conspiracy.
- In The Summoning Part II, call a familiar to you from behind time and memory.
- In Gnawing Horror & Side Eye Tracers, find out what arcane mishaps happen when you fail to cast a spell in quite the way your mentor taught you.
- In Crocheted Adventurers, follow the adventures—and misadventures—of Juniper the Ranger, Caesura the Healer and Lolli the Fighter.
- In HyperHalfling's Loot, take a closer look at that shiny stuff you found, and take it to the best fence you know—it's worth more than you think.
- In Dynamic Duo, play superheroes with four colours and half as many stats.
- In Alternate Government Structures, do away with feudalism and monarchy, and make your fantasy world something much more punk.
- In Heterodoxy, smash the imperialist system as teenage witches guided by a mysterious iconoclast.
- In #SixMoves Les Miserables Edition: Deuxieme Partie, play your favourite Les Mis characters and sing the song of angry men.
- In The Maven Guide, visit some extremely punk places and dismantle the forces of capitalism.
- In How I Balance Personal Identity Politics While Writing TTRPGs, get really cross about cultural hegemony in the TTRPG space.
- In inner conflict/cognitive dissonance, use your real life to examine why we hold conflicting opinions in our heads.
Stealing the Throne is written by Nick Bate, with art by angela quidam. Die20! II: Killing Quests is written by Julian K, with art by Herisson. To Graves Unknown is written by Nick Wedig. The Summoning Part 2: The Witch is written by Nynphaiel, with art by Nynphaiel. Gnawing Horrors and Side-Eye Tracers is written by Andi Lennon. Crocheted Adventurers is the creation of Micah Reid. HyperHalfling's Loot Tables is written by HyperHalfling. Dynamic Duo is written by Dave Seidman Joria. Alternate Government Structures in Fantasy RPG Worldbuilding is written by Richard Chompff, with art by Georgie Bats. Heterodoxy is written by Calvin Johns, with art by Nynphaiel. #SixMoves Les Miserables Edition: Deuxieme Partie is written by Logan Timmins. The Maven Guide Part II is written by Alda Yuan. How I balance personal identity politics while writing TTRPGs: A Rant is written by [REDACTED]. inner conflict / cognitive dissonance is written by angela quidam, with art by angela quidam. This project was edited and organised by Marx Shepherd. Layout and graphic design by Calvin Johns, Craig Duffy, Jane Hermiston, Nynphaiel and Richard Chompff.
In order to download this zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this zine at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
We think the in🔥die zine should be available to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay. With that in mind, we priced our zine low, and gave a discount here on Itchio.
But, if the price is still a hardship, go ahead and claim a free copy. No questions.
Every $20 of sales will add one new community copy to the pool.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.